Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend...

What did I do last weekend..?  Baru je lepas kan.. Let me see, on Saturday..Oh! I went to this Asam Pedas Restaurant fr Muar kat area Mutiara Damansara.  Sedaaaapp!!  They sell makanan Johor, so ada soto, laksa johor, asam pedas, mee bandung etc.  But their specialty is asam pedas and memang sedap!!!! Wish I had taken a picture tapi as usual lah..bila bab makan err terus lupa! hehehe.  Had lunch with my sis and her bf.  Sorang sepinggan lauk asam wth our own choice of fish..i pilih ikan jenahak, my sis ambik ikan merah while her bf chose ikan parang.  Actually you can share...you should share!!  Janagn ikut contoh kami yg suka melantak ni..!! Dgn penuh kesabaran bf sis I mkn sbb byk tulang!  And terima kasih sbb belanja lunch!! Amiinn semoga murah rezeki!!

Balik from lunch, rest then ke KL sbb ada Dr appointment.  My first time at this clinic and my friend told me normally the waiting time wld take ages!  But alhamdulillah, tak lama sgt maybe sbb dah 5 lebih and they close at 6pm.  I did overhear this couple saying nxt time they shld make an appointment at 2pm and then come at 4pm!!!  Finished jumpa Dr, then otw balik singgah kat bank nak kluar duit.  These 2 girls then approached me outside the bank and kind of tricked me into supporting this WWF charity thingy.  Since it's for a good cause,its ok I'll support.  So they ask for my IC to fill in the form.  Guess what, the girl said...Ooooh you melayu, I ingat you India.  Its funny, occasionally people mistook me for an Indian, which I don't mind..but I was told off once by an old Indian man for not understanding Tamil!  He said..'lain kali bahasa sendiri juga belajar sebelum bahasa orang lain..'!  Should I explain myself?  Takpelah nanti lagi dia ingat I kacang lupakan kulit..hehe.


No comments: